What Exactly is Procrastinantion and How to Overcome It?
Procrastination is the Thief of Time
'Procrastination is the thief of time' is one of the best-known proverbs in the English Language. This phrase was made by writer Edward Young. The phrase means that when a person continually put-off his important tasks which result in ultimately achieving very little.
What exactly is Procrastination?
Danger and Negative Effects of Procrastination
Different Types of Procrastination
- : Putts off tasks out of fear of not being able to complete tasks perfectly.
- Dreamer: Don't do tasks because they are not good at paying attention to details.
- Defier: Don't think someone should set your schedule
- Worrier: Delaying tasks for fear of changing or leaving comfort "known"
- Crisis Maker: Delays tasks due to working under pressure.
- Overdoer: Take so many tasks under control that you struggle to complete tasks on time.